A penetration test assesses the resistance of your IT network when it faces an external attack. This test is also an opportunity to find out if your IT network is in accordance with the ISO 27001 or PCI / DSS .
The main goal of this blind penetration test is to verify if a cyber-criminal can bypass your systems or get strategic information from outside.
Our teams are able to use a large range of intrusive techniques: social engineering (by mail, phone, or physical contact), application security audit, password attacks and re-use of logins.
This is the more realistic test, as experts test your IT network from outside in similar conditions to a real intrusion, without specific information on their target or IT systems.
A penetration test follows these steps:
- Discovery of the entity’s external perimeter
- Gathering more information about the entity
- Identification of the entity’s topology and its exposal services
- Creation of attacks scenarios
- Penetration test
- Ongoing progress inside the local network
- Writing and presentation of the reports, suggestions and CODIR
A complete explanation of the penetration test is available in order to understand all the steps and to know what it is about.
|Do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.|